close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

eCart Set Session Value dialogue box

Thread began 3/15/2010 10:37 am by jonathan402383 | Last modified 3/17/2010 2:58 pm by jonathan402383 | 1489 views | 4 replies

jonathan402383

Well i tried the getting started tutorial again and came up with the same Set Session Value dialogue box after clicking finish on the checkout wizard. Here is what i did. I created a new MySql database, new folder on my hosting server and new dynamic site in dreamweaver CS3 (with a local edit (to a new blank folder) and remote test). So everything was blank and clean. I ran through all four wizards (created an ecart object, add to cart button wizard, add cart wizard, and checkout wizard) and clicked finish and then got the attached screenshot.

As you can see in the screen shot (attached), the file panel (open bottom right) has created the checkout.php file and started the confirm.php file and then the dialogue box appears. The top right panel (the eCart panel) says "Available Carts: Please wait while checkout wizard selections are processed." The dialogue box that appears is the same one as before ("Set Session Value"), i'm wondering if this has much of anything to do with the cookie plugin tool that came with the Dynamic Suite? All the other files that i know the checkout wizard is supposed to create have not been created...it's like this dialogue box has stopped the entire wizard from moving forward.

I can't think of anything else to say...let me know what i should try next. Thanks for the help. Best Regards. -Jonathan

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...