close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Merchant powerstore 2???

Thread began 3/12/2010 9:46 am by ben_bradley348417 | Last modified 3/17/2010 1:46 pm by ben_bradley348417 | 2108 views | 8 replies

ben_bradley348417

Originally Said By: Eric Mittman
  ben,

I have not heard of user's having problems getting these types of accounts before, I imagine that if the first two issues were taken care of the third might not be as big of a problem.  

Thanks for your comments Eric,
As a noob to the whole powerstore shopping cart outfit, I was caught off guard thinking that my clients existing paypal account was sufficiant from the off, but only to realise a few months ago that it had to be a pro account. After an unclear process of what you have to have to gain a successful account upgrade to pro, I think this should be clearly noted before buying the powerstore product - apply to get an account first!
I mean if we cant get the account, we'll have to resort to authorize.net if its succesful and all payments will be changed on the exchange rate which is not ideal at all for the UK.

So if we are unsuccesful, it will be 5-6months work down the drain for me.

Do you recommend she opens a business account in the company name then?
The 3rd point about being 'high risk' category is just a cop out IMO from Paypal. I could understand if we were selling guns, etc, but vintage clothing? Shes been selling them for many years on ebay with a paypal account and just wants to upgrade to a more proffesional outfit. crazy to me :(

Any thoughts, tips, or opinions greatly recieved. Thanks in advance!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...