close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Powerstore Change gateway to First Data

Thread began 2/24/2010 9:05 am by mantisdigital1400848 | Last modified 4/28/2010 11:29 am by mantisdigital1400848 | 2882 views | 9 replies

mantisdigital1400848

I would like to be able to have the confirm.php page already changed for FirstData and
then upload the files to the server and run the setup live.

Dont know if that is possible. That is the way i got the error.
I followed the directions to the letter, and the error i got was when i tried to insert the local checkout. It said to be sure the site was defined and that there must be an ecart object available. I just wasnt sure at that point if i should insert an ecart object or not.
The site was already defined before i put the files in it.

I did not configure a connection to the database because i do not want to change the database settings and pathnames throughout the many pages of the Powerstore.

So the Powerstore is installed and configured without a payment option on the a live shared linux hosting server with an ssl certificate. All the files after setup have been downloaded via dreamweaver cs4 onto my local testing server in a defined site with no database connection.

and i have not yet begun to attempt deleting the necessary files again.

Any advise you have that could help me have this store operational by tomorrow afternoon would be great. I have used webassist before, and it never really seemed difficult to get anyone on the phone. I did not consider that there would not be live support for the product.
It actually advertises ample support for the product.

The pdf instructions are informative but do not completely specify what order certain actions should happen.

ie. Is it best to upload to the live site then run setup, then download the updated files, then change the gateway?

I originally thought that Powerstore would be an extension that had to be installed with the Dreamweaver extension manager.

..if no code is removed on the site yet and no changes are made, then what would cause the lines of code that are specified to be deleted to be out of possition?

There were many missing details like that in the pdf instructions for changing the gateway.

I did pay close attention to directions though, and would greatly appreciate if WebAssist support would help me accomplish the goal of this gateway configuration and in addition please inform me if there is any of the PowerStore functionality that will be lost if not using the preconfigured payment gateway options and switching to FirstData.

Thank you for your help

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...