close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Powerstore Change gateway to First Data

Thread began 2/24/2010 9:05 am by mantisdigital1400848 | Last modified 4/28/2010 11:29 am by mantisdigital1400848 | 2869 views | 9 replies

mantisdigital1400848

Powerstore Change gateway to First Data

Hello.

I am hoping someone might have some helpful info about changing the payment gateway
options from authorize.net and paypal to FirstData.

More specifically..

I have followed the steps provided in the pdf documentation on this topic.

...Deleted the ecart authorize.net and paypal server behaviors and the specified code from
the confirm.php page.

Thoroughly checked that the deleted server behaviors and code lines are the right ones.

The problem starts with the next step which is to insert ecart local checkout server behavior

I get an error that says that i must have a site defined and an ecart object available.

so... site defined. I thought i had that covered. The first thing i did was set up a new site
in Dreamweaver CS4. Then i moved all the files and folders into the root directory of the new site. ( I tried it first in a subdirectory which had the same results. )

From there, i began to edit the confirm.php page.

Im running a Windows7 PC
Xampp
created site with PHP MySQl as testing server
created an empty database in mysql local
created a database connection local

I am trying to set up the PowerStore on my Apache local testing server
or whatever way will allow me to make css changes and then put the files to the live server.
Also, and most importantly i must set up my FirstData API Certificate and change the
purchase gateway options to First Date.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...