close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Thank you for the high quality

Thread began 1/21/2010 7:04 am by twitchr377598 | Last modified 1/21/2010 7:04 am by twitchr377598 | 867 views | 0 replies

twitchr377598

Thank you for the high quality

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'm posting it here. I just needed to say, that I am throughly thrilled with my Extension Subscription and with Webassist. Last night I purchased an Ajax Autocomplete extension from another company (only because you guys do not offer one) and was extremely disappointed. Not only is it limited in it's functionality, it is buggy and over priced for what it does. To top it all off, I didn't even bother posting questions in their forum for the product because when I read through the posts, I saw many questions simply ignored or answered with "wait for the next update". Unfortunately, I saw questions from 2 years ago that still pertain to the version I bought last night. If it had been a minority of posts, I would understand, but it appeared that most weren't even acknowledged. This was my second extension purchased from them and they were both out of desperation. When I posted questions on my prior extension I got some answers and some questions simply ignored. In fairness, in the end the extensions did what I needed them to do (almost) but it wasn't painless.
Now that you have that little background, I'll get to my point. My point is, there is a huge difference in dealing with "your competitors" and you. My experience with my subscription has been excellent. You seem to update the extensions regularly which tells me you're working on bringing the best product to your subscribers. I haven't had a whole lot of need for the support forums because your products have worked for me. Yes there is the occasional hiccup, but I usually found an answer without having to post cause someone else's question had already been answered.
Anyway, I guess I'm writing this letter as a way to say thanks for running your company the way you do, and PLEASE keep it up (if not step it up) and I will be a customer for as long as I'm developing for the web. Oh and one more thing, take a look at the types of extensions some of your competitors (to me there is no competition) are creating that you don't currently offer and create your own. Something tells me yours will be superior.

Anyway, had to get that out while it was fresh in my mind. Thanks for listening.

-Eric aka "Twitch"

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...