close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Do we have to wait for a shooting star?!

Thread began 1/20/2010 2:11 am by tone397472 | Last modified 9/11/2011 4:09 pm by tone397472 | 11088 views | 49 replies

tone397472

Do we have to wait for a shooting star?!

Do we have to wait for a shooting star to let a wish come true?

I made a wish : "Write a manual with a step by step explanation to set up a Dynamic Website with the Dynamic Suite and Form Builder a video with a PDF". No WA reaction!

The only reply I got is to come with specifics about the manuals. Then when I explain that my critics about the manuals are not specifics but the overall way they are written I get no reaction from WA.
So if you don't like the critics you just don't respond WA?!

And next time when you say that I have to look in my history for a support ticket please take care of the fact that something is there, because till now I did not find any ticket or explanation about this ticket support. But ok it's only 16 days ago that I purchased the Dynamic Suite.

Of course I understand that my wish can not be accomplished over night, but at least some reply would be nice!

David

Quote from: Office Guy-172461
WebAssist Community Expert
Many years ago I suggested a video tutorial showing how a Super Suite owner would go about creating an e-commerce site from start to finish. Of course it would just be an overview for time's sake, but just showing how the tools worked together would clear up a lot of confusion for people new to the tools.

This would also work as a sales tool. People are far more likely to buy something if they know what they're buying. There were only a few tools when I started with eCart so it was pretty easy to understand the purpose of the new tools when they came out. But now, someone is hit with dozens of options all at once and it can be overwhelming.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...