close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Hire David Sawyer McFarland

Thread began 1/11/2010 9:34 am by tone397472 | Last modified 1/13/2010 6:30 am by tone397472 | 3720 views | 13 replies

tone397472

Quote: Exact issues you experience with any of our Guides, How Tos, FAQs, etc. would be very useful to point out.

Did you read my post? Your answer proves exactly where the problem lays in your company!
Because what you are talking about has nothing to do with my advice.

I bought the Dynamic Suite and Form Builder. All the documentation that comes with it is written by people who know exactly what they are writing about, but don't know how to translate it in a way most people understand.

So I made a form in HTML, CSS and PHP code in 10 minutes like I always did and forgot about the programs, because I have no time to find out how it all works (workarounds etc.) and wait for a reply for a couple of days.

It is not a specific part it's the overall way it's all written. Better invest in a good writer then a support forum and organize email support like every company is offering. And what about just one manual with all the products in it. You only print out what you need. Now it's a labyrinth of PDFs and tutorials on your website. Never seen something like it. And it certainly doesn't make it more clear. You really have to search for information. Better make one good manual then this.

I will believe that the extensions are top of the range! But they will only function proper when your clients know exactly how to use them and get this explained in a easy, clear and imaginable way and don't forget HUMOR! And I'm afraid that's not the case at the moment.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...