close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

DatePicker

Thread began 12/02/2009 8:34 am by john.molitor259030 | Last modified 12/07/2009 1:40 pm by john.molitor259030 | 1470 views | 3 replies

john.molitor259030

DatePicker

Good afternoon

the calendar is taking place when the first mouse click on the form field.
When I click a second time, it nothing happens more. I am obliged to refresh the page so that it is working properly after you have used it the first time.

Can you tell me how do I do that with each click on the field, the datepicker calendar appears.

I also have another problem: the user selects a start date and end date to filter records in a selected time period.

The calendar appears only on the first selected field.
When I select the second field, nothing happens!

Are you going to do a fix for this problem or do I change the code to be able to use multiple datepicker in the same form.

I work in winXP with CS3

Thank you
Kind regards
John
-------------------------------------
Bonjour,

le calendrier se déroule lors du premier clic de souris sur le champ de formulaire.
Quand je clique une seconde fois, il ne se passe plus rien. Je suis obligé de rafraîchir la page pour qu'il fonctionne correctement après l'avoir utilisé une première fois.

Pouvez-vous me dire comment dois-je faire pour qu’à chaque clic sur le champ, le calendrier datepicker apparaisse.

J'ai également un autre problème : l'utilisateur sélectionne une date de début et une date de fin pour filtrer des enregistrements selon la période choisie.

Le calendrier apparaît unique sur le premier champ sélectionné.
Quand je sélectionne le second champ, rien ne se passe !!!

Allez-vous faire un correctif pour ce problème ou dois-je modifier le code pour pouvoir utiliser plusieurs datepicker dans le même formulaire.

Je travaille sous winXP avec CS3

Merci
Cordialement
John

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...