close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Data Upload kfm - Getting "No File Uploaded" alert; cannot upload images

Thread began 3/01/2023 1:35 pm by Jared Lui | Last modified 3/06/2023 11:10 am by Jared Lui | 148 views | 1 replies

Jared Lui

Data Upload kfm - Getting "No File Uploaded" alert; cannot upload images

Hey Ray,

On a client site they have been able to upload files daily using the attached file. Last Friday they were not able to log into their account and contacted me. I noticed they reached their disk space quota on their server so I fixed that. Since then, the last 3 days they have not been able to upload files using the attached file and they contacted me this morning.

The files they upload each day are xlxs files that are only 740KB each and each file goes into its own folder. So there is only ever only 1 file in the folder. So the filesize is not the issue. Also, there's a CRON job that happens for each folder at ceratin intervals each morning which destroys the file making way for the next days file.

I am checking with the server techs to see what they think on their side. They increased the file size to 250MB for each upload but obviously that was not the problem. I have them looking into seeing if there were any new changes with PHP or mysql on the server (its a dedicated server that only I have access to) and they are looking into that. I can upload files fine using the cPanel so it's got to be a new update on the server or something wrong in the code?

This code though has been working flawlessly since at least Jan of 2017 and it hasn't been touched since.

I see the status code "0" in the helper.php page but don't know why that would come up. Could the filebrowse.js be the issue. I get lots of errors when i open it in DW but don't know enough about JS to know if they are ignorable or not. I'll include both of those files as well. Could you see anything on my side that could be the issue?

UPDATE:
This is from my server tech; Probably has something to do with the issue?

As of now, I see there is no quota or disk space-related problem or anything else that points towards the space. I further checked the logs and could see the following:

=============================================
[02-Mar-2023 02:33:44 UTC] PHP Warning: File upload error - unable to create a temporary file in Unknown on line 0
[02-Mar-2023 02:34:50 UTC] PHP Warning: File upload error - unable to create a temporary file in Unknown on line 0
=============================================

I checked the PHP settings and could see the Upload file is On and there is nothing else that could prevent this. I further, checked if there is no any Temporary folder under /home/baileyhyd/public_html. Could you please check if there are any settings where you can define the creation/upload of the files at the temporary location?

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...