We can't get this to work on any level. We haven't changed servers, nor have we changed database tables. FTP access and PayPal account details are detailed below.
I do need to point out that the client simply refuses to upgrade to Website Payments Pro on this project, despite my efforts to convince them of the benefits of doing so. Not only has this led to huge problems in having to re-code eCart to work with a standard PayPal Business account - we couldn't accept direct card payments so had to remove that as an option at checkout - but I fear that this may be behind several issues we've faced since, one of which being IPN.
I'm hoping I'm wrong on that, but you'll know better than I.
Hoping that you can sort this out for us as it hasn't worked since the Premium Support Ticket incident we did with you to get this completed - you'd got it running in test mode but not live - and I'm at a loss to understand what's happening now. I've detailed the IPN page on the client's website below also.