I've fixed the problem by turning off prepared statements in your rsobj.php file on line 25. That seems to have fixed the page.
I'm not sure what would cause this, but it shouldn't cause any other problems, so just update that line on your local file and you should be good to go.
Thanks for your support. I am sorry that I think still there is some more problem exist. I made some change on the local search page and tested that on the local server and it is working fine and what result I am expecting it is pretty much near my expectation.
While I upload the same file to the server then it is showing that "There is an error in your SQL syntax." but the same page is working fine with my local PC.
The new search page is search.hadithbd.com/index.php
** Note that I still didn't modify the rsobj.php in my local PC.