close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

eCart error on confirm page phpmailer.php

Thread began 5/14/2019 1:40 pm by lr_leal239405 | Last modified 1/20/2020 10:43 am by lr_leal239405 | 2304 views | 31 replies

lr_leal239405

ok. I reverted back to what I had before you had access (cause it got a bit messy when I tried to fix the rest of the errors). I have the same errors mentioned above on the confirm.php page.

I had another one error I got thru that said:

"mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, object given"

I found it's because it's trying to use mysql while my connection file is mysqli. I ran the whole page thru an online converter from mysql to mysqli (object oriented) (it changed line 358 and other references to mysql_) and it got rid of that message on the confirm.php page.

On first test it gave me the checkout_failure.php page that says 'Transaction could not be completed'. On 2nd try (without changing anything), I got the errors above again.

(Also, last night I remembered that it didn't auto create the databases so I downloaded the sql file from your site in order to create the 'orders' and 'orderdetails' pages which I had to rename to 'ecart_orders' and 'ecart_orderdetails' because we already had one that is being used named 'orders'. There's also an existing 'products' page so I have one going called 'eCart_products'. I was wondering why it didn't create them in the first place even though I know I had selected the right option in the checkout wizard process. But this is a side note.

For now I just need it to complete the order with my Paypal credentials (posted below).

These are the errors on the confirm.php page currently:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/jvdydf5kad9w/public_html/WA_eCart/WA_eCart_Database_PHP.php on line 20

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/jvdydf5kad9w/public_html/WA_eCart/WA_eCart_Database_PHP.php on line 20

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/jvdydf5kad9w/public_html/WA_eCart/WA_eCart_Database_PHP.php on line 21

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/jvdydf5kad9w/public_html/WA_eCart/WA_eCart_Database_PHP.php on line 21

Notice: Undefined variable: mysqli in /home/jvdydf5kad9w/public_html/eCart/confirm.php on line 358

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/jvdydf5kad9w/public_html/eCart/confirm.php on line 358

(Oh, and that webassist email template you mentioned is in there).

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...