Send bulk emails using Subject and Message from form fields
If I want to accomplish the following, using Universal Email....
1. Create a form with 2 fields: subject, and message (HTML editor).
2. Grab all the email addresses from a recordset.
3. Send an email to the entire recordset, with the subject and message body being populated from the form fields.
I do the following...
1. create a recordset of all email addresses
2. create a form with two fields: subject and message
3. This is where I get stuck... I don't see an option for using the message field within Universal Email. The field is <?php echo((isset($_POST["message"]))?$_POST["message"]:"") ?>