close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Mysqli

Thread began 9/06/2017 1:57 pm by p_vouers282571 | Last modified 9/25/2017 11:08 am by p_vouers282571 | 2442 views | 10 replies

Ray BorduinWebAssist

There is nobody wrong here. People have a right to be frustrated at me, webassist, adobe, or any other contributing factors that have slowed down the release. I'm making some good progress recently, and hope that I'll be able to get it done soon.

If people get frustrated and move on, then I'll have less support forum posts to respond to and it will probably get done a little more quickly. That is the double edged sword of it all. Maybe the only reason that I'm making more progress on it recently is that people have moved on, and I won't be able to sell it anyway. I'll still be working on it. I feel like I'm getting close now, and I want to use it once it is done, so there's one customer anyway.

I'm hoping once it gets released I can sell a lot of units and use that to reinvest and get the ball rolling on extension development, so that updates start coming out more quickly. Right now, one issue is that, as you point out, we haven't had a big product release in a few years. That means that we aren't really making enough money to fund development, so I have to balance support on this forum, taking on projects that make money, and working on the extension update when I can.

If the release is a success, then I can stop taking on other projects and get back to developing extensions full time and things will happen much more quickly. If it doesn't sell well, then things will still move slowly, but I'll still be making updates when I can, because the side projects I do take on to make money I end up using the webassist products for. The truth is I make more using the webassist products at this point than selling them, but I hope that turns around soon.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...