close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Pricey ToolKit Extension,

Thread began 9/29/2009 3:56 pm by Reynold | Last modified 10/04/2009 12:13 pm by Reynold | 3758 views | 10 replies

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I think there is a big difference between "if the prices aren't to your liking, don't buy them" and your response of "get a life". You also called users names such as your original title: "You are a coward"... and even "butt out" is not constructive since we want to encourage user participation and voicing of opinions. The thread was started with the topic of the price of the extension. His posts seem on that topic, where you clearly digressed to personal attacks and bullying.

These comments added nothing to the legitimate discussion of any webassist shortcomings, yet alone the topic at hand, and seemed to be solely pointed to a user that offered an opinion you disagreed with. He seemed careful not to offend by starting with "No offense, but" and ending with IMHO. Users are entitled to an opinion.

I've actually never had to delete a user post before. Usually I can simply respond and give a counter-point, but your discussion had digressed to such a level that I felt it was impossible to retort without only inflaming the discussion more. Really I'd rather not continue discussing this at all, since it clearly won't be beneficial for anyone else reading it. If you would like to complain in a private forum where others can't offer thier insight, please email or call me directly. I'd love the opportunity to understand your perspective and analyze how we can improve as a company.

I've read through all of your posts and you are certainly opinionated and seem to regularly find opportunity to complain. I think by leaving all of the rest of your posts we have demonstrated that we don't edit out posts simply because they misrepresent Webassist products. I have left all of those posts which demonstrate your negative opinions and complains. Just refrain from calling people names or telling them to leave and we will respect your ability to voice your opinion... as anyone could see by reading your other posts.

I see that the only product you have purchased is Form Builder. It is our newest product. It is a v1, and admittedly will improve and get more documentation produced for it over time. Your suggestions to improve documentation and how to improve the product are welcomed.

This is not a forum for settling personal conflict but for helping our customers understand and be successful. It is also a good way for us to judge user response and voice complaints so that we can improve in the future, which is how you seem to be using it very effectively. We thank you for that, but let's try to keep on topic and professional so we can all get along.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...