close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

ecart 6 remove product from cart on product page

Thread began 1/26/2016 10:42 pm by Roland Rogers | Last modified 1/27/2016 9:48 am by Roland Rogers | 1132 views | 3 replies

Roland Rogers

ecart 6 remove product from cart on product page

I have tried to modify my cart to achieve this effect but with no luck. I have a product page that has an "Add" button for each product listed in columns and rows. When clicked it processes the Add To Cart (ATC) functions and returns to the same page to allow a user to select more items with a single click. When added I have the Add button turn green with a check mark in it to indicate that the product is already in the cart.

Now I want a user to be able to click that green button to trigger a remove from cart and return to the same page for a seamless effect. I added a new form around the green button and copied the Add to Cart button to try to get it to modify the cart but this is where I am not sure which code to modify and which values to pass in the form to get the product removed from the cart.

Any thoughts or help appreciated! I hope I explained it well enough!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...