close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

continued fatal error on checkout after numerous tests using fresh project folder

Thread began 2/15/2015 6:20 pm by Christopher West | Last modified 2/17/2015 9:51 am by Christopher West | 617 views | 3 replies

Christopher WestCommunity Expert

continued fatal error on checkout after numerous tests using fresh project folder

Hi Jason I have downloaded the very latest version of all webassist extensions (downloaded a few hours ago). I am conducting some tests using the eCart Checkout wizard. each test I run Im using a new project folder (so that I can apply all the ecart stuff from fresh). I have tried a few variations but get the same fatal error. (I did do a search on the forum before hand and another user had the same fatal error that points to the same line of code as mine) But Ray pointed out that there was a hotfix to the ecart extension uploaded already. However Im still getting the issue. (I conducted around 10 fresh tests just to make sure).

The fatal error points to the code:

php:
<?php if ((isset($_POST["CheckoutWizard_submit"]) || isset($_POST["CheckoutWizard_submit_x"])) && $_SESSION['WAVT_confirmcart_Errors']=="" && !isset($_POST["forShipping"])) { ?>

I am attaching a screengrab as well to show whats been entered in (I have tried typing in different variations on the form). I will send the screengrab as a private attachment as I used my real details in the test.

I have also uploaded the test project and will provide you with FTP access to that project folder so that you can see the code that has been generated. for the test I kept everything simple so no custom coding. Just used the ecart checkout wizard out the box.

Obviously I want to fix this issue. but my final project will be using a custom ecart checkout rather than using the wizard, but for these tests I want to learn as much as I can about the ecart Checkout wizard and everything it provides before I start coding my own custom version. And of course the point of this exercise is bug testing and resolving this issue in case other users get the same problem.

Chris

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...