close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

CHECKOUT PAGE 404 ERROR SAYS CANT FIND URL LOCAL SERVER

Thread began 12/10/2014 8:46 am by PATSIGA429719 | Last modified 12/11/2014 9:43 am by PATSIGA429719 | 1675 views | 5 replies

PATSIGA429719

CHECKOUT PAGE 404 ERROR SAYS CANT FIND URL LOCAL SERVER

Hello
So far Ive created a phpgift card page and added add to cart buttons in order to sell gift cards. I then created the cart page and check out pages through the associated wizards. I then tested the sale of a gift card on my server, all works fine in selection a gift card on my giftcard.php page and redirects me to the cartpage and all looks well there and so i then hit checkout and it redirects me to my checkoutpage all looks good, I then fill in the recipients address and as soon as I hit the checkbox for same as billing I get a 404 error code saying that the url cannot be found on my local server, I then went back to the display manager and tried to change the location to my localhost url it seems to accept this but when I reload and test same error, when I go back to display manager it shows remote url not local??? I cant seem to get past this in order to move on in the process, Can you look at my files and advise. I am new to this php and mysql server world so I can benefit by a step by step answer, thanks

Attached Files
cart.php
checkout.php
confirm.php
confirm_cart.php
giftcards.php

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...