close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

The last 12 months of WebAssist

Thread began 9/15/2009 10:51 am by Brad Lawryk | Last modified 9/25/2009 7:24 am by Brad Lawryk | 4041 views | 12 replies

Brad Lawryk

Trial periods would be very very helpful.

As an alternative, I would certainly not be opposed to 'subscribers' getting an additional discount for purchasing.

For example; I would not think twice about getting a subscription to have access to the ones I don't use very much and perhaps try something else out to see if it works. Thus allowing me to purchase and secure the ones I use all the time and not feel like I am paying for it twice.

Ultimately it would be wise for WebAssist to waive the monthly fee for subscription (keep the activation fee even) if you own one or more of the major suites. This would allow users that have already put forth a fair chunk of cash to have access to the lesser individual products and perhaps purchase them.

A system like that would allow those that choose to go the purchase route the opportunity to see if the products do what they need before they purchase. Could make the difference between a happy customer that knows ahead of time whether a product will do the job for them or not and one very disgruntled one that was forced to pay outright only to find its insufficient for what the buyer was under the impression it would do.

One of the biggest issues I gather form the discussions is the alienating of customers that have just recently paid full price or are willing to pay full price. Anyways, I'll leave it at that. I have said enough on the subject. ;-)

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...