close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Use my order forms with eCart

Thread began 12/01/2013 4:35 pm by Mike@MLC | Last modified 12/02/2013 6:53 am by Mike@MLC | 508 views | 1 replies

Mike@MLC

Use my order forms with eCart

Hello I have used a nice piece of software to create my forms (RackForms). I have purchased the WebAssist Super Suite and am having trouble trying to remove the PayPal add to cart and view cart buttons from my forms and replacing them with WebAssist eCart buttons and eCart functionality. We do not want to use paypal's cart. The form software allows me to paste the code from PayPal into my form and it displays the button. The form is loaded as an frame into my webpage. The forms are php code not necessarily forms. Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated.
A link to my site http://www.mylegacycreations.com/
A link to one of my forms http://www.mylegacycreations.com/glminfo.php
To get to the paypal checkout cart one must complete the form. The word test in all the fields will work with a legitimate email.
We want to replace the paypal cart with our own. I thought I could do this with eCart but maybe not. If you navigate my site you will see we do not use a cookie cutter approach on our site.
I hope to incorporate WebAssist into our work flow as I see the potential of easing some of our issues. If one uses the site import function not all of the form data will come because of the hierarchy of one needs to complete page 0 before page 1 will display… If you need all of the form pages I can send them to you.
Maybe I'm going at it wrong, it would not be the first time, but the eCart form will not let me remove all of the fields and allow me to build my own. I do not know if these fields are built from the data base tables or what. But even going with the default I cannot get it to add to cart, display cart from my order form.

Thanks Mike

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...