close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

WebAssist Extension Library

Thread began 8/31/2009 10:33 pm by tom92909 | Last modified 1/08/2010 10:21 am by tom92909 | 27306 views | 131 replies

john384495

Ray, I think you product is awesome and I understand how some may save more than others depending on how your sales go and I do not expect any refund of money. The idea was great and I wish I waited but....

Many software companies do throw a bone to their existing customers who just purchased the software like upgrades...etc. What I would have done since it would not affect your bottom line at all and it would have made you look like the hero, is for the current suite holders...say....ok we have made money from the suite purchase from that customer already and if that customer did purchase a subscription for the same amount..they would have had more than 2 years worth of updates and the entire super suite included in that amount. So offer anyone who already purchased over $500 (which is more than what you are selling now) at the beginning of summer gets the entire suite plus at least a year worth of updates...or something like that which does not cost you anymore more money since many like me will feel cheated if I have to buy another module after paying as much as I did. These are not small changes your are making...they are big ones and people will notice. I hope you see what I am trying to say in a nice way.

Ray...I am not mad so don't take it that way...I am just pointing out a fact of how great software companies can get even bigger when their developers brag about how they care about their current customers as much as their new ones. Perfect is example is a email I sent to another software company several months ago when I had a busienss and they posted it on their website

"Ok, I have been on the fence for several months and decided to get your product after testing your newest version...which by the way rocks!!! I hope you guys are rich because you deserve it. You have no idea how good it feels being a small business to be able to afford your prices with such an exellent product. Keep the price stable and you guys will change lives of people around the world. Also, I have checked hundreds of post in your forum and even when people are being a pain...you guys are always respectful and provide great service...GREAT JOB!!!! We do notice...being new customers and all."

reviews4.html

John

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...