close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

WebAssist Extension Library

Thread began 8/31/2009 10:33 pm by tom92909 | Last modified 1/08/2010 10:21 am by tom92909 | 27339 views | 131 replies

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It would have been $279 for the entire year, since you would have to pay the initial start-up fee, and you would be leasing the extensions and not owning them.

We created this program precisely for people like you who didn't want to buy a product like the super suite and end up having to pay for modules when we updated them. It is true that this program solves that problem and you were subject to it. Maybe your complaints, or people in a similar situation, are the very thing that led us to offer this program in the first place. We are only trying to improve our offering.

People asked us "I just bought this product and now I need another to finish my site" and "I just purchased the super suite, I don't want to have to pay for an upgrade" and "I can't afford the super suite". We wanted to offer a solution to those people. We can't fix the problem going backward, but this is our honest attempt to fix it moving forward.

Any time we come out with a good deal, anyone that purchased before might feel cheated. This would be true if you bought a TV from Best Buy and it went on 50% off sale a couple months later, or if you bought a new car and traded in your old one a week before the cash for clunkers program.

The fact that you feel like you would rather be a part of the new subscription program really only represents the fact that it is a very good deal, and we need it to be a good deal to succeed at what it intends to do. The only way we could satisfy previous purchasers is to make it not such a good deal or give full refunds, and that would either prevent us from being able to offer it at all or defeat the purpose.

If you own super suite and contact sales directly, they will waive the subscriptions sigin up fee entirely and you can join the subscription program. The advantage you will have by purchasing is that if you ever cancel the subscription program your extensions will continue to work.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...