close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

javaScript to prevent form submit with 0 value

Thread began 1/18/2013 12:38 pm by Roxana | Last modified 1/20/2013 5:00 pm by Roxana | 7186 views | 9 replies

Roxana

Oh no, I just noticed I get this message on the live site, when I try to put that item in the cart:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/www.segufixshop.eu/web/detailTest1.php:350) in /var/www/html/www.segufixshop.eu/web/detailTest1.php on line 386

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/www.segufixshop.eu/web/detailTest1.php:350) in /var/www/html/www.segufixshop.eu/web/detailTest1.php on line 420

Maybe I started this all wrong. I tried to have both version and size with nothing preselected. So I added in the table tblPrice an item with "-" for version and size at a price of $0.00. With this I achieved to have no version or size preselected, but instead of forwarding to the cart page, it adds the item in the cart but stays on the detail page with the ugly warning.

This warning did not show up when I tested locally, and it also does not show up for other items. Just item 13, for which I added the $0.00 item line to the data base.

If this goes beyond the help you can give me here, please let me know. I will wait a little while, but then delete the $0.00 lines from the live data base.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...