close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

101 questions

Thread began 8/30/2012 7:23 am by jamie424562 | Last modified 8/31/2012 7:51 am by jamie424562 | 2324 views | 7 replies

jamie424562

101 questions

Hi

i have a few questions and issues I wanted to share..... maybe Im grumpy, or maybe enough is enough......

Do you guys actually test the updates you send out?
Once again I am stupid as hell and download the latest updates, for data bridge, design extender and of course now the free tools.
And once again I spend an entire day trying to get just one of them to work, data bridge once again throws script errors left and right.......
For godsakes guys do yourselves a favor and hire test bunny's instead of using us, you make money from creating the plugins, I make money from using them but when I have a day of none use due to stupid updates which just cause more issues is really a joke and very frustrating.....

Each plugins has been uninstalled and re-installed, each time starting and ending with a different plugin, start install free tools, then extender, then ecart, then data bridge, ok that didn't work, so uninstall and start again, now in which order should they be installed so that they work, cause the 4 permutations I have tried so far do not work....
Maybe as there is a specific order to install them, maybe add this to the product notes, I do believe that most people who buy one buy them all right....

When and what are the promised new features being added to the two new packages?
One of the reasons given of a price hike for the upgrade was that there would be more feature updates and additions, since purchase not a single addition has been added, just fixed and more breakage.
The so called DA3 is really just DA2 with a makeover....

Whats the chance of adding previous releases to the download section of all plugins, I now already deleted the last 1.07 version of data bridge and am now stuck in the air with only the latest version available to download......???

I do have a suggestion mind on the updates that you do provide:
Update packages before release!
Downloaded the first version of the free tools to find it break the other two packages, nice that was but am no longer surprised.
Then receive 3 mails with information on updates, of course data bridge and extender come first so I download those hoping they would work again, then the next morning wow there is one also for free tools and once again I am uninstalling and re-installing just to have more issues......

Need I say more guys?

Honestly you have a great product line, which saves hell of a lot of time, but hell they add more frustration than the neighbors dog.
Unless this improves this will be my last purchase, especially when you make promises of better things to come...... and months later nothing happens.....

So Folks tell me am I the only one with these insanely frustrating issues?

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...