close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Form Builder & Dreamweaver CS6

Thread began 5/26/2012 3:04 pm by fire MUNKY (Roy) | Last modified 5/29/2012 7:50 am by fire MUNKY (Roy) | 4333 views | 1 replies

fire MUNKY (Roy)

Form Builder & Dreamweaver CS6

I have CSS Form Builder 2.0.1 which I am using in Dreamweaver CS6 as part of Adobe Creative Cloud Master Collection. I now get the following error:

The following JavaScript error(s) occurred:

At line 390 of file
"C:\Users\Roy\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\DreamweaverCS6\en_US\Configuration\shared

\WebAssist\FormBuilder\Library\WA_Cnfiguration.js":
toCheck has no properties

When I look at the line in Dreamweaver it says:
var toCheckArr = toCheck.split(".");

I have the following extensions installed - in this order:

01. Form Toolkit 1.0.0
02. CSS Form Builder 2.0.1
03. HTML Editor 3.0.2
04. Security Assist 2.05
05. eCart 5.0.5
06. Design Extender 1.0.6
07. Data Assist 2.1.0
08. Validation Tooltips for Spry 1.0.1

Any ideas as to what the problem is and how to resolve it?
No other errors seem to be popping up, will this error effect the operation of Form Builder?

I am thinking obviously of upgrading to Data Bridge which includes ~
CSS Form Builder I presume at the same 2.0.1 build?
I am just wondering why it should be that the Data Bridge Version is CS6 compliant whereas the Standalone Version is it not?

What are my options bearing in mind that having signed up for and started paying for the Adobe Creative Cloud subscription which I am now tied into for 12 months and that will not be going back to CS3?

Is my only option to purchase Data Bridge of which I already own:
CSS Form Builder 2.0.1 + Data Assist 2.1.0 + Digital File Pro (Standalone as well as in Form Builder) + Dynamic Drop-downs + Form Tool-kit 1.0.0 + HTML Editor 3.0.2 + Security Assist 2.0.5 + Universal Email (Both Standalone as well as in Form Builder) + Validation Tool-tips for Spry 1.0.1.

The only extensions I do not own are
Dynamic Connections (Which I am not after) + Image Re-sizer (Which would be useful) + CSS Button Styler (Useful but not essential) + Dynamic Web Charts (Which I am not interested in at all)

I kind of baulk at the $ 149.99 upgrade cost for me when I have only just recently bought the Security Assist 2 + Validation Tool-tips for Spry + Form Tool-kit.

The missing extensions come to $ 134.96 if I purchased them separately so I am a bit confused that upgrading to Data Bridge should cost me more than if I purchased the extensions I am missing separately ! That does not make sense.

Do we have any idea as to when the standalone CSS Form Builder will be in version 2.0.2 CS6 functional mode?

I understand that your aim is to have 3 core extension solutions i.e. eCart + Designer Extender + Data Bridge and I applaud your aim of making installation simpler but surely making sure a core extension as CSS Form Builder CS6 compatible should not be so much of a task considering it already works within the Data Bridge package?

Any advice on how to proceed? Any good news on the develop front? or am I stuck with spending the £ 95.00 or so on an upgrade that for me will be just to make Form Builder CS6 compliant?

Thanks for your advice and help

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...