close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Super Suite Upgrade Price too much?

Thread began 4/30/2012 5:22 am by dvan_zelst | Last modified 5/01/2012 1:32 pm by dvan_zelst | 4507 views | 24 replies

dvan_zelst

I found the post saying:
"Data Bridge has a completely enhanced DataAssist wizard that integrates File Upload, File Manager, Button Styler, Form Builder, and HTML Editor into the data assist wizard as well as adding saving presets and the ability to create the database table for you."

But above does not sound like a new release in functionality, it only integrates the all exisiting extensions like Digitial File Pro, CSS Form Builder, Universal Email etc. into the DataAssist wizard. At least this is how i read it.
I'm not convinced about any major difference in functionality between DA2.1.0 and DA3 as it is called.

WA, please convince us about any major difference in functionality here for which the $149.99 should be reasonable. Again the fact that all extensions are integrated into one is really a plus but for that, like design extender, shoud not be asked more then design extender.

At this moment i'm not convinced it is worth to pay so much again nor does any manual or video show any difference (they all point to the same current versions).

I hope WA can either convince us or reduce the upgrade price!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...