close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

PowerCMS Builder on Testing Server

Thread began 4/03/2012 7:39 am by Mysite07430650 | Last modified 4/23/2012 8:08 am by Mysite07430650 | 3067 views | 9 replies

marketing331920

Please elaborate precisley and img would be nice

I have the same problem However it happened on one domain and not on another. Odd! My testing and remote server are both "remote". In the site set up I do have two server "rows" one labeled remote and the other testing... in the ftp I have www.domain... then in the url I have http://www.domain.com/https...is this incorrect? :)
Thank you.[/quote]

[quote=Mysite07430650;124235]Hello Jason,

I was able to finally fix the problem with the database connection for the testing server. The problem was I entered the web url for the remote server in Local info Web URL under Advance Setting menu tab, which conflicted with the location of the testing server. Once I removed the remote web url, PowerCMS Builder was able to connect, upload and directed me to the setup page.

The problem that I am now facing is perhaps best explained by viewing the zip image. In a nutshell, Setup page is requesting for the serial number which I don't think will activate in a Testing Server.

Please have a look and advise.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...