close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

CSS Formbuilder2 has multiple problems

Thread began 2/09/2012 3:52 pm by ernietamminga142573 | Last modified 2/16/2012 10:18 am by ernietamminga142573 | 2407 views | 11 replies

ernietamminga142573

Web provider says safe_mode is "off", FormBuilder form thinks it's "on"

Thank you for the reply.
I have now uploaded the Spry Assets folder, and I have modified the Universal Email server behavior, as you suggested.
I then created a new Contact form --- using the simplest possible version, with no added fields (not even the "checkbox" field I eventually want to add).
Now when I access the form on my website, the first of my original problems seems to have gone away -- the field-specific ERROR MESSAGES are no longer showing up on the form when the form first appears.
However, when I fill-in the form and SUBMIT it, I'm still getting the error messages that start with this one:
-----------
Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/stillpoi/public_html/testform.php on line 28
----------
The Tech Support folks at my hosting-service-provider assure me that safe_mode is OFF. I had asked them if turning off safe_mode in my "main" reseller account would also automatically mean that it's off for my client domains. Their response was this:
------------
Safe_mode is already off for the accounts( under your reseller), please let us know if you need any further assistance.
------------
Indeed, if I run "phpinfo" on my main domain, it does say safe_mode is off:

safe_mode Off Off

safe_mode_exec_dir /usr/local/php/bin /usr/local/php/bin
safe_mode_gid Off Off
safe_mode_include_dir no value no value
(and a few lines later...)
sql.safe_mode Off Off

For whatever reason, it seems that my WebAssist-generated form thinks that safe_mode is ON, when it's actually OFF. Do you know why that can be??

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...