close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Upgrade Pricing does not look right!

Thread began 2/08/2012 6:24 am by codamedia | Last modified 2/16/2012 9:58 am by codamedia | 3022 views | 14 replies

codamedia

Upgrade Pricing does not look right!

Let me start by saying this it not a bad approach (single installer, single serial, etc...), but in my case this extention is bad news, and here is why!

1: I own 6 of the 8 extentions already.
2: The two I don't own, I will never use! (that's why I don't own them)
3: This new package is just a new installer, with the same extentions. (it is not a major update to each extention.
4: You state clearly that you WILL NOT SUPPORT the individual extentions anymore! This means my investment has hit the end of the line in terms of support and compatability moving forward.

The price for this extention is $399.
For owning 6 of the 8, I get it for the low cost of $300

REALLY! I have to give you $300 to own the same 6 products I already own - and 2 more I will never use, just so I will have an upgrade path moving forward (and who says that won't change again)

I think you need to review your upgrade pricing stategy! This should be FREE for those that already own all 8, and VERY REASONABLY PRICED for those that own most. A 25% discount because I already own 6 of 8 is a slap in the face!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...