Still doesn't work in IE 9
I solved my own problem above by finding a support thread from last August....apparently I can't use CMS with Internet Explorer version 9. It sure would have been nice to see some sort of errata, suggestions, or bug listings...that's about 3 hours of my time wasted to make this product work. Ideally, the program I just downloaded last week could have been fixed to support IE9.
I'm nearing the end on my 15-day trial, and after reading so many issues in these threads, I'm not sure what to think. I've had site sculptor blow up many times while trying to define a site, I learned how to continually finish, save and reenter while defining pages. I then found many pages created and uploaded that had errors. I tried to copy them from similar pages and edit them with the right names but then found random issues where parts of the pages could not be edited with CMS afterwards, so I find myself starting from scratch for the third and final time (I hope).
I liked the tutorial on XAMPP / Testing Server, but it didn't finish the job by indicating how to create the SQL DB, and the proper settings in Dreamweaver in order to actually utilize it. Like other threads, the created pages never display correctly in Dreamweaver. I find myself uploading to my live site in order to see if I'm getting expected results.