close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Problems with Info window

Thread began 10/26/2011 5:41 pm by badsusmc429990 | Last modified 10/27/2011 9:19 am by badsusmc429990 | 1199 views | 1 replies

badsusmc429990

Problems with Info window

Hello i am using your Pro maps for google wizard to add my custom content to my info windows. i added the facebook like fucntion to the code but it will actually only show up every once in a while. i am using the Standard HTML 5 format for the like button so it works properly When,If, it actually shows up. is there a way to make the page buffer and load correctly every time?

I have both tried adding this function inside and OUtside of the wizard by editing the Wagmap_1 file but the same problem persists. i even tried adding a test map to a seperate page so it didnt have to load anything but the map but i get the same issue. and Even if it does load. The info window box doesnt automaticly resize and alot of the time the text shows partialy inside the box and partially outside.

also as a side note if its possible. is it possible to add a generic custom info window layout. to have everything be the same for the new addresses that get added to the map except of course the address?
if requested i can show the code that has been used. this is for a major project on the site and is definatly something that needs to be fixed.

any help is greatly appriciated THX in advance
sincerly Dan

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...