close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

SA version 2 Headaches!!!!!

Thread began 9/10/2011 11:51 pm by Nature Photographer | Last modified 9/21/2011 8:53 am by Nature Photographer | 2442 views | 10 replies

jam396972

Nightmare with SA2

Jason,
I am having a meltdown working with Security Assist 2. I have had similar problems to the above, from dreamweaver crashing to my templates not working with the created pages to a bunch of error messages. I thought I have resolved the issues, only to discover that I was very wrong.

The "Configure Field Settings" menu is inconsistent, changing my settings either while I'm inside it or after I hit OK. My required fields change, labels change, etc. I have been working on these login pages since Saturday (all day Saturday, part of Sunday, and so far all day today), without getting any closer to finishing them. In my last series of created pages, I have received these error messages on my userupdate.php (I honestly don't have the strength to look at them anymore):

Warning: Missing argument 4 for WAValidateZC(), called in C:\xampp\htdocs\guitar-tables\userupdate.php on line 50 and defined in C:\xampp\htdocs\guitar-tables\webassist\form_validations\wavt_scripts_php.php on line 843

Warning: Missing argument 5 for WAValidateZC(), called in C:\xampp\htdocs\guitar-tables\userupdate.php on line 50 and defined in C:\xampp\htdocs\guitar-tables\webassist\form_validations\wavt_scripts_php.php on line 843

Warning: Missing argument 6 for WAValidateZC(), called in C:\xampp\htdocs\guitar-tables\userupdate.php on line 50 and defined in C:\xampp\htdocs\guitar-tables\webassist\form_validations\wavt_scripts_php.php on line 843

Warning: Missing argument 7 for WAValidateZC(), called in C:\xampp\htdocs\guitar-tables\userupdate.php on line 50 and defined in C:\xampp\htdocs\guitar-tables\webassist\form_validations\wavt_scripts_php.php on line 843

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\guitar-tables\webassist\form_validations\wavt_scripts_php.php:843) in C:\xampp\htdocs\guitar-tables\userupdate.php on line 136

Also, when I try using the forgotpassword.php page, I receive a message that "Your email address could not be found in our records. Please try again." Yet the email has clearly registered correctly and is showing in my database "visitors" table after going through the registration page.

I do not know what other issues this group of login pages have at the moment. This is so frustrating and is taking up so much time. You have provided a ticket for me on another issue (DataAssist Detail page) and I have requested that someone contact me tomorrow afternoon. I am not sure if I can also address this SA issue under that ticket as well. Please let me know. I am attaching the files that WA has created with SA2.

Thank you

Attached Files
SA_login_pages.zip

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...