close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Adding Digital File Pro to DataAssist Insert and Update Pages

Thread began 7/14/2011 1:19 pm by Kumel | Last modified 7/15/2011 10:23 am by Kumel | 3050 views | 7 replies

Kumel

I m totally getting confused like hel...
c thr r supposed to be two pages right?
1- insert.php
2-update.php

In insert.php i got da 1st 2 points u said.. I didnt understand 3rd point.. ie . 3) After the Upload file server behavior has been added to the page, Edit the Insert Record Behavior??????????????????????????? hws dat? how to edit insert record whn thr is no record done.. if new den
ru talking abt dataassist insert record or dreamweaver's ..?
If dreamweaver's den thr s nthn like click the lightning bolt..
n in dataassist insert record den thr following things.
1-session variable
a-key column and store as

den in next page thr s insert values:
column type value

data type : text etc etc
value: ____________ (den lightning bolt)

den FNSH dats it..

So dats it in insert.php? please make a video on this n tel :(

Nw talking abt update.php:
1) Add the File Filed
answer- k fine..

3) Add a hidden form element. In the property inspector for the hidden form elementm click the lightning bolt next to initial value, and selcet the image column from the recordset.
ans-Which recordset r u talking abt? dataassist or i shud make a new recordset?...

4) add the File manipulation -> Upload file server behavior.
Answer- how to add file anything in file field in UE4? whn i click next i get error like PLEASE SPECIFY A FIELD TO USE AS A SOURCE OF YOUR UPLOAD.. So cant proceed after dat..

5) Click the lightning bolt next to the default file option in the upload file behavior and select the hidden form element. ANSWER- NOT POSSIBLE

6) After the Upload file server behavior has been added to the page, Edit the Update Record Behavior. ANSWER - NOT POSSIBLE n AGAIN HOW TO DO EDIT RECORD BEHAVIOR DEN NO RECORD BEEN ADDED N WIC RECORD IS THIS...? DATAASSIST'S OR DREAMWEAVER'S? ..

There are many more problem.. So i request you to please make a video on this please... n share it to me or all so dat they get more knowledge only by looking at it..

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...