close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Image upload HELP

Thread began 7/01/2011 4:03 am by Kumel | Last modified 7/11/2011 6:51 am by Kumel | 3030 views | 10 replies

Kumel

K thnks abt that.. i got it how to upload da file to da server folder n etc.. nw can u temme hw to link it to my user's profile ? each user will have an profile page.. I have UE4 only.. k..

I have a form whr ppl upload thr pictures n it gets saved to a folder.. all users will have different folders to save thr picts.. i knw hw to do dat.. nd nw i wanna knw how to make those picts get displayed in thr php profile page..? i want it to be displayed in thr profile page.. I have a design made but i donno how profile page for every user works.. so can ny1 help me in knowing to create profile page using php.. I cant spend much by buying nythng other dan UE4. anywys i already have it..
N in user's profile page i want thr pictures to be shown to dat user's onli in thr profile page..

THINGS I WANNA KNOW ARE-
1-how to give each user_id an user profile page. (ex. profile.php?id=number watevr thr user_id no is..
2-how to make da pict display in profile page using php code.
3- i want user to be able to view it n also download that pict only by dat user.

THINGS I HAVE ARE-
1- database with registration. login. logout, forgot password, change password . etc etc.
2- databse name is localdata, table name is users
3- under user table thr r following things.. ie
user_id
first_name
last_name
email
pass
user_level
active
registration_date............. THAT ALL..

NOW PLEASE HELP ME :(

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...