File name not being entered into the database
********* FIXED ***********
I fixed the issue myself. The data type had been changed on the file field and I'd not picked up on it. It's all working again now.
I'm having a problem with getting the name of a file I upload into the database when I use DataAssist to do an insert record action. Previously this functionality worked without a problem, but today I made a change to the code where I had to remove a field (Dreamweaver showed no coding syntax errors after doing this).
Similarly on the record update page a problem exists now that wasn't there previously. Instead of inserting the file name when updating it just inserts a number 1.
I've attached copies of both pages. Really hoping someone can tell me what I've done wrong as I just can't see where the error is.