DFP and Codepage problems
I’m using DigitalFilePro 1.1.3 and DataAssist 2.0.8 in ASP.
I’m using also DWCS5 and MsSQL2005.
All my pages use UTF8 enconding.
In the top of my page i have the following statement :
And I changed the statement to the top of file: HelperUploadVB.asp
From: session.codepage = 1252
To: session.codepage = 65001
In a form of my page I have for example four fields.
Two NVARCAR strings and two text fields.
When i type the fields in MenuItemICOfilePath and MenuItemImagePath, the paths of ico and image all is allright.
When I try to use the DFP ext, the files uploaded, but the MenuItemName, and MenuItemDescription is stored in wrong codepage characters.
I used do the same thinks many times in the past in older versions.
Thank you in advanced.
I’m looking forward for an answer.