Unexceptable Service Webassist !!!!
I have purchased several items from WebAssist over the years. Almost all of the products have worked flawlessly and have made my job easier, more efficient as well making money. I had purchased the PowerCMS when it first came out and have used it for several clients without a hitch.
Now WebAssist has come out with the PowerCMS Builder. I purchased it since the majority of my clients require a cms system, why not PowerCMS work flawless before. It all made perfect sense being able to sell the cms as a add on feature to my clients.
Fast forward, to this day I have not been able to get the PowerCMS Builder to work at all on any of my sites. I have spent several hours reading post in the forum. I have tried installing, re-installing, removing .dat file, installing beta build.......no luck.
This product needs the following;
1. To be fixed so it will work properly as the original PowerCMS
2. Clear instructions on how to use it
3. A video that shows example of individual applying PowerCMS Builder to a website
4. ( And here is a big one ) After spending hours reading everything that might be a possible lead on how to fix the problems -- it seems as though every thread usually ends in ( view support ticket ) yeah I get it, its more effecient for you to do it that way, but what about your clients ( us ) the ones that purchase your products which make your company possible. If the solution was posted it might help one of your customers as well as cut down on every single person having to post a problem in the forum.
5. CREATE A SOLUTIONS PAGE - This would help with #4 - make it a sticky at the top of the page
I am a firm believer in the WebAssist products - however I feel that this product needs help!
Remember the majority of the customers who buy your products are doing this for a living, so time is money. I currently have 7 projects that are waiting for the PowerCMS builder to be installed on. My clients will not pay me for my work until it is complete.