Well, I jinxed myself. I am having trouble with a group rule. Here's the story.
I have two Access levels in the database, 1 and 2. 1 is for regular users logged in, 2 is for Admins. I created a rule for each: Agent allow access if equals 1. Admin allow access if equals 2. I have two test users in the database, one for each level.
I applied the first rule to the page, allow if rule passes. Tested with that user account, works. Tested with a direct link to the page without logging in, works, redirect to correct login page.
I then changed the rule for the second level access, Admin, tested as above, and it works.
Now, I create a group that combines both, and a third rule based on that group. Everything is to allow access, not restrict. I then apply the new, third rule to the page - doesn't work, rule does not pass and page redirects. For either account.
So I'm stumped. This is in ASP, I did the exact same thing on a PHP site and it worked. There are no blank entries anywhere. Either I'm not setting up the group correctly, or there is something wrong with the code being generated in the supporting files. I'll attach the HelperGroupRules file. The page I'm applying the rule to is correct with the proper includes and code to redirect if the rule does not pass.