Creating a class="current" for navigation on dynamic plugin pages
I am having diffculty understanding how I would get an image/css navigation to work with dynamic plugin pages.
When using static pages it is really easy you just have to give the menu/navigation item a class style e.g. class="current". I have no idea how I would acheive this using dynamic plugin.
1. I have built my dwt template and created static plugins for my header, sidebar and footer.
2. I then converted the dwt template to a Framework theme.
3. I creted a new php page called management.php and used the dwt template i created
4. I ran data-assist wizard to create my plugin page content.
5. on management.php I ran the dynamic plugin wizard and defined all my dataassist pages.
When I test everything works fine the problem is I dont know how I can make the class="current" dynamic on my main navigation.
I hope this makes sense.
Any help would be much appreciated