Ray, when WA came out with latest Promaps for Google fix v.1.05, I hadn't even come to that point of putting Promaps in my web page. So, when I first began using the Promaps extension for the first time, I used the most current and updated version (1.05). Today, I disabled the extension completely, and then deleted the mxp file in the adobe extension's folder. I then downloaded the extension again and reactivated it. I also deleted all promap files within the file system of my website and started over again. When I added promaps to my web page again, I got the same result as last time. I then added the small code as explained in the WA "How to's". Firefox works great but not with the latest Safari or IE(8).