Getting MySQL errors on pages created with dataassist and upload file
Hi, I have used site sculptor to build a site which has been up and running for a few years now, and I have been asked to add a few upload capabilities to the site.
So, I used data assist to create the pages, and then I used the file manipulation upload that came with css form builder to add upload capabilities to the insert and update pages, however, I am getting these errors:
On the insert page:
Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/fhlinux133/g/website.com/user/htdocs/admin/headimages_Insert.php on line 42
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/fhlinux133/g/website.com/user/htdocs/admin/headimages_Insert.php on line 46
Line 42 is: mysql_select_db($WA_connectionDB, $WA_connection);
Line 46 is: $MM_editCmd = mysql_query($WA_Sql, $WA_connection) or die(mysql_error());
What has me bemused is that both the upload and the database insert have worked, but the page still errors!
On the results page:
Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/fhlinux133/g/website.com/user/htdocs/admin/headimages_Results.php on line 45
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/fhlinux133/g/website.com/user/htdocs/admin/headimages_Results.php on line 48
Line 45 is: }
Line 48 is: mysql_select_db($database_localhost, $localhost);
With this page, there is nothing happening other than the data being called into the page... no inserts or uploads whatsoever
The trouble is, I can see the insert and results pages on my localhost, but I can only see the insert page on the remote server. The error on the insert page both locally and remotely is coming after I click upload.
IT GETS WORSE!!
It seems that as a result of upgrading to the latest versions of software (CSS form Builder and HTML editor 3) and then uploading the helper files and other includes that are used by data assist and file manipulation upload, a previous upload facility is no longer working... I constantly seem to be revisiting pages of sites that were previously working whenever I try to add new pages. This is frustrating for me as I m now getting a rollocking from my client!
I really need some guidance here. I have used data assist more times than I can remember, and I have used it successfully in the past with this particular site even though the site was initially created with site sculptor. I have also used file upload lots of times with little problem, and never before has it seemed to cause problems with previously built pages.