Setting up PayPal Standard in Store Manager Settings
I have done the following to set up PayPal Standard in the Store Manager Settings, but am getting this message when purchasing an item in the store and checking out:
Any idea why I am getting the following message?
"Transaction Not Completed
Your transaction could not be completed. Either your credit card information or billing address has problems and cannot be processed"
Please return to checkout and try again"
I have entered the PayPal account email address in the PayPal account setting for the gateway.
I have done and confirmed the following per instructions in another post:
If you are using PayPal Standard as your payment gateway, you will be provided with an IPN page URL. This URL will need to be added to your PayPal Standard account details on the PayPal website.
1. Copy the IPN page URL that appears on the Gateway Settings tab of the Settings page in your Store Manager.
2. Log into the PayPal website at paypal.com.
3. Choose the Profile link from the sub main navigation.
4. Under Selling Preferences, choose the Instant Payment Notification Preferences option.
5. Select Choose IPN Settings.
6. In the Notification field, paste the IPN page URL that is provided in the Store Manager.
7. Select the "Receive IPN messages" checkbox.
8. Click Save.