I must be doing something wrong, because when I apply Restricted content, I'm not able to upload anything. These are the steps I'm doing:
1. Select the WA Server Validations behavior and choose Restrict content as the type.
2. For the Server variable, click on the lightening bolt and select Upload Files (Upload) and Client File Name.
3. Click the + sign back on the main screen which brings up the screen where I hit the spacebar, select includes and then + to add it.
I'm not uploading any files other than the one I changed to the server because it looks like the code change is made on the page.
But when I test it, I not only can't upload doc with spaces in the filenames, I can't upload docs without them.
I've attached the file, which hopefully will make it easier to see where I've gone wrong.