Thanks for expanding your explanation. Just to make sure that I understand let me repeat back your instructions:
1. look in the database and locate the record for the username and password of the particular user you are doing this for, make note of the value for the UserID primary key column.
* Question - Can I access this info from logging into mysql database?
2. Go To Modify -> Security Assist -> Access Rules Manager
*Question, Is this in Dreamweaver?
3. Create a new rule, set the condition to allow if.
4. Click the lightning bolt next to value and select the UserID session variable from the dynamic data bindings. set the criteria to equals.
5. set the compare to value to the UserID value you noted from the database in the beginning.
6. on the pages that will be restricted to this user only, go to insert -> SecurityAssist -> Access Rules Manager to apply the access rule.
* So, when this user logs into my site, they will then have access to this page (assuming that I have added the page link somewhere on my site), or do I send them a link to this page?