I have a query and when I use the search wizard it seems to delete part of the query thus causing an error. I finally figured out what it was doing.
Before using the wizard the query is:
$query_reservation_RS = sprintf("SELECT * FROM reservations INNER JOIN reservation_items ON (reservations.reservationID = reservation_items.reservationID) WHERE ID = %s GROUP BY reservations.reservationID ORDER BY reservationDate ASC", GetSQLValueString($colname_reservation_RS, "int"));
After using the wizard the query is missing:
from the end.
It was doing it using DataAssist 2.0.7 and now in 2.0.8
Not a huge deal now that I've tracked down what was happening, but wanted to make you aware of it.