Well the entire year isn't planned out, and as a small business we roll with the punches so anything can change. We will be listening to feedback from you guys and prioritizing what really needs to be done and what we would like to do, so anything can and probably will change.
A list of ten things we may do, in no particular order (feel free to reply with feedback about what ideas might excite you the most or what we should add to the list to help us prioritize):
1) An update to powerstore to include international currency, shipping, and tax options.
2) An update to HTML Editor to use the new CKEditor and improved Advanced Image manager.
3) An update to SecurityAssist to better support encryption through the wizard.
4) An update to DataAssist to include html editor, file upload, date picker, captcha, and validation through the wizard.
5) An email marketing solution which will likely be an update to the user registration solution that includes creating email lists, opt. out options, and click-through tracking.
6) A powerCMS extension that will translate powercms content so you can view it in DW and allow you to highlight and assign content to powercms directly from dreamweaver.
7) A data grid extension, probably based on jqgrid.
8) A calendar/scheduling integration, possibly an extension, but definitely integrated into powerstore to allow selling of scheduled events and services.
9) An update to PowerGallery adding more designs and allow for more customization of galleries... more configurable options and using image resizer so that gallery dimensions can be easily manipulated.
10) Add new form elements to Form Toolkit... possibly a slide bar, star ratings, color picker, and possibly add client validation using jquery to the extension as well.