Data assist, CSS formbuilder 2 html editor Bug or problem with validations
Hello webassist comunity need some help here almost lost my last few hairs, the new css formbuilder seems to nice but so buggy, i have a new issue or bug to report that i need to know a way around it.
Ill start explaining with the steps i did:
- I used the data assist wizard to create my pages for the admin panel.
- to the insert and edit pages i added css form builder to those made with data assist.
- with the form builder i added fields with html editor directly in the form builder.
- Selected the html editor pressed edit and selected the initial value laso placed xhtml 1.0 transitional to the settings, no encode types and also tried with encoded both also selecting and deselecting Encode html entries and also selecting and des-selecting acsii.
- Saved tested the validations made by the cssform builder
- left empty some required fields but added some text on the editor and when it does server validation to a field, i get the edsitor text wraped with html code.
- Selected html code button on the editor and it has a bunch of strange simbols.
Tested and retested changed all posible settings i dunno what else to do to avoid this, im sorry to say this but webassist still needs to improve to fix these bugs, i was suppose to have this site ready today and i can not give this with this bug.