Display Images In Correct Size
I am using PowerGallery with the Gird/Lightbox design. When the large images appear in the lightbox they are not the correct picture size. The vertical photos are narrow, and often squished looking. The horizontal are stretched.
90% of the images are 640x480 (480x640), the other 10% would be smaller.
My question is, how to i get the images to appear at there correct sizes?