Issue with removing items from shopping cart
There is a small bug in Powerstore (probably ecart checkout also) when you remove items from the shopping cart and then refresh the page.
You have to follow the steps below exactly to duplicate the issue:
1. Add 4 different items to your shopping cart.
2. In the cart page, check the remove box on the first item listed.
3. Click update and the item is removed.
4. Refresh your page and the message to resend the form comes up.
5. Click ok to resend and now the next item is removed from the cart.
The remove function is removing the index number of the item. This changes each time so on refresh it removes that number again which is now that was listed below it.
Thanks for your help with this.