Hi. I am using menu writer on a site with several templates. When I update the menu on a template Dreamweaver says it has updated all the pages. However, when I view in my browser the new menu item does not appear. If I look at the menu directly in dreamweaver thorugh the properties on CSSMenuwriter it does appear.
I have tried Modify-Template-Update Pages but this has no effect.
In the menu CSSMenuwriter directory the cssmw3 files are updating to the date I have made the changes
The only way I can get the page updates to appear in my browser is selecting Menu Contents from the properties area and clicking OK on each of the pages. This is very long a laborious.
Any light on the problem would be warmly welcome